Kirby FBF Kirby FBF

Horrible...

I really didn't enjoy it. It was plain lame. Try to work on your animation.

Crap explosion Crap explosion

Oh my! (No comment)

Oh my!

TehAaron responds:

lol

Runescape Commercial Runescape Commercial

LOL

that was funny! and awesome! even tho i don't rlly like runescape, it was awesome lol!

Boxhead: ZW Trailer Boxhead: ZW Trailer

O.o

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THAT WAS SO WOW! The huge explosions were deadly! and I remember seeing a scene half way through, and the ground was completly covered with blood XO PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME! I WANT IT!

No mustard! No mustard!

Frickin awesome

LOL. Bugs Bunny Music, and u ppl hating the flash, poop u. Cause this guy can animate better than I can and I made 3 flashes.

d0d's adventures #001 d0d's adventures #001

Niiiice

Ok, I like the song, (since i play it on DDR all the time) and the visulization was pretty good, but everything else sucked. So it was ok...

LordZeebmork responds:

walrus masturbation.wav

Beauty of Valentines Day Beauty of Valentines Day

*sniff* Touching...

So...Touching...IT WAS EXCELLENT! I don't care if it is a storyboard! I loved it! The music was perfect, and I dunno...It was JUST FRICKEN AWESOME!

But what's with the pink syllinder person?

Athi responds:

That's my character ^-^
Lipstick clock :D

a flash life a flash life

Great job!

I laughed so hard! IT WAS AWESOME! Especially the part where that robot was like "Thank you for uploading your crappy submissions, remember, Newgrounds: Everything by everyone." It was awesome!!! XD 9/10
-1 was for graphics.

Khris responds:

i might do a better one but i dunno

My First Flash by sugar My First Flash by sugar

W00T!

Awesome job! Especially for first flash!

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

LOL!!

Loved it! but the other episodes were funnier, and can you draw the weird couch guy the same way you did in the other episodes? He looked better before.